LONG, LEAN MUSCLE TAKEN TO THE MODERN EDGE
The Breakout 114 is a muscular modern chopper with pure 'stop you in your tracks' attitude. Be seen. Be respected. And when the light turns green, be gone.
Price is for Vivid Black (or solid colour where Vivid Black is not offered). Overseas model shown. The visual appearance and specifications of vehicles may vary by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Please contact your local Harley-Davidson dealership for more information. All comparisons made are between original equipment 2019 and 2020 models
Milwaukee-Eight 114® Big Twin Engine
240mm Rear Tyre
Digital Riser Gauge
13.2 Litre Tank
High Performance Front Suspension
High Performance Rear Mono Shock
- Milwaukee-Eight® ENGINE :
- Vivid Black $34,250AUD
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,370 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 665 mm
- Ground Clearance 115 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 34
- Trail 145 mm
- Wheelbase 1,695 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity 13.2 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 294 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 305 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 26.8
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 26.8
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminium
- Wheels, Rear Type 7 Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminium
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 6 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
- Recommended 95 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- All models include security system *, 24 months Harley Assist, and 12 months International HOG membership. Price advertised is the maximum dealer ride away price. Offer ends Aug 31, 2018 unless extended. For Australia the ride away price includes 12 months private registration, 12 months Compulsory Third Party Insurance, Dealer Delivery and Stamp Duty ^. Optional extras not included. Full details on pricing can be obtained from your local authorised dealer. ^Ride Away pricing for Australia is based on a purchaser with a good riding record- may be higher for other purchasers that do not meet this criteria.
- Security system includes immobiliser and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Model specifications, including fitted parts and accessories vary by country and region.